Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Sent in my Portfolio Today

This is pretty much what it looked like, except that I left my good camera at school and had to use my pocket one, which made everything look really smooth and strange looking. That's what you get with a $70 camera.






























And then the supplemental section










Along with two 100 page sketchbooks of different sizes.
Yea! It feels good to be done, although I still have to submit the application online, because I need my father to surrender his credit card number to pay the fee >:3

And now I must begin my sheridan portfolio....after finishing all these christmas present paintings and stuff

1 comment:

  1. niceee:) first page looks really good
    still haven't sent mine D:
    I'm gonna cut pretty close hope it will reach there in time :S
    best wishes to both of us!

    ReplyDelete