Thursday, October 8, 2009

It feels like forever since I've drawn, even though its only been two weeks. I feel really rusty and out of it. Last night didn't go so well.
I had to take the bus to drawing since I am down one car and it sucked a lot. I am pretty sure they just make up the bus fares these days. Anyway, since I didn't have a car I decided just to bring a sketchbook and not the huge giant drawing board and paper and lug that around town, since I had some stuff to do beforehand.








I really hated this paper, so I started using pen. Here is the first 5 minute drawing I have liked in a long time. Its a little sideways though.
Maybe one of the only semi-decent things from the night. I bombed on the perspective of the leg though.




I did a peice without any construction, just to see how it would go. It was hard.


I did this one in about the last 5 minutes of the session. Can you tell? I can.
Thats pretty much all for now. I am procrastinating on an essay. Still feeling down. I guess thats my life in a nutshell though. School isn't going very well, friends aren't going very well. I wish someone would solve my problems for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment