Monday, September 17, 2012

Family Cheese

I spent some solid bonding time with my cintiq this weekend and worked on some designs for my visual storytelling project. Things are still in the the early stages though, so stuff may change with these. Probably a lot.

The story I envision so far is a black and white homage to more physical comedy. Not straight up slapstick, but I don't want any dialogue, just a lot of passive aggressive communication and maybe some people slapping each other or falling over or something... You know, just a family trying to get their morning off the ground. Things will go awry, however, when a dirty magazine turns up. I think. I don't know yet. There might also be ants. See the little kid? He is holding an ant farm. I know you can't really tell, but he is.

I am very inspired by ants these days. They are everywhere in my apartment, crawling all over everything. Including me. And my retainers. Ew.

No comments:

Post a Comment