Thursday, April 8, 2010

What the F?

So I didn't get into Sheridan animation because apparently, the school never received my transcripts. I personally emailed and communicated with a rep from the international department, informing him by who and when my trancripts were sent. He said he found them and flagged them for immediate processing. Three weeks ago. And they still don't have them. So I didn't get in. What the hell Sheridan, what the hell?


In other news, Capilano still hasn't received them either. Whats up with this?

1 comment:

  1. That sucks:(. It sounds like their fault and they should make up for it lol.

    Did you email your transcripts to Capilano University Registrar's Office or to Judy Fletcher. Because the applied arts programs at cap are kind of separate from the rest of the school so you need to send that stuff directly to the animation department I think.

    ReplyDelete