Thursday, April 15, 2010

Woo!

I'm not much of a computer whiz, but here is the link to the animated film I slaved over.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f_D-4QpNONA

It's certainly not professional or calarts student quality, but I didn't do it to get a job or make a demo reel. I did it mostly to prove to myself I could animate. And I have, and I'm proud of that. There a million things wrong with it, I don't want to hear it. I know whats bad. I know whats good.
I'm exhausted, but IB art is finally over. I had my exam today. I think it went pretty well. He definitely seemed impressed when I told him the film was over 700 different drawings.

Anyway, yea, thats it. I haven't done homework in a month and its killing my grades right now. So what shall I do? Sleep of course!

No comments:

Post a Comment