Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Holy Cheese Balls I am animating

Finally!

Ok, so stuff from the first half of the semester in fundamentals of animation (minus a 5 frame in between test that really isn't worth uploading)

First, some boring but obligatory ball bounces.





And a lion tail




And last but not least the scene I have been working on for the last 3 weeks, the head turn. We were assigned to do a head turn of a classic Disney or Warner Bros character and have them do a take at the end (change of emotion). I chose Goofy because Goofy is a badass. I think the best compliment from my teacher was that this scene captured his character very well. Considering he has animated Goofy professionally, I feel pretty good about that. But oh the drag, how I struggled with the drag.

But it's been fun, overall. It's cool to finally finally finally be animating. FINALLY.

No comments:

Post a Comment