Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Busy busy busy

Wow I can't believe how quickly time is passing! I swear it was just thursday last week. I am in over my head these days. Too much to think about, too much to deal with, not enough time to do it. Fortunately my computer is back to normal(ish) or at least at a usable point so I can tackle some stuff, including begginning to work on college apps...Right now my life consists of working, eating, working out, sleeping, drawing, reading, and trying to make friends with this new old group of friends. Surprisingly all that takes shit loads of time.
Anyways I sat down to draw tonight. They are just from photos, so they all have a pretty flat feeling unfortunately.


I think this is my favorite from the evening. I wish I had more paper




The face got really screwy



This one looks very flat and it displeases me greatly.
Good news though. I finally found a figure drawing group that uses nude models and meets in boulder. They have a long pose monday 1-4 and short poses wednesdays from 6:30-9:30 as well as saturday 1-4. It's $10 a session, which is a dollar more than asld but its 1 hour and 25 minutes closer to my house (in otherwards 5 minutes from where I live) so I think in perspective I'm saving a lot if you consider gas. I am going to go check it out tomorrow after work. I hope its what I am looking for!




No comments:

Post a Comment