Saturday, November 28, 2009

Lacking

By some miracle they offered me the day off, so I took it and went drawing instead.
Same model as the last two times. I'm getting kind of tired of her, she's not very exciting.
I'd love a fat person just once. Or a man. I've drawn a male model all of once.....

2 min
2 min

Hard to see, but I really like the large one. Probably because it was a new pose
upper left is 2 min, other two are 5 min. Bottom was a blind contour
10 min.

10 min
15 min
15 min...
a lot of people came up to me and said they liked this one. This struck me as odd because I don't really like it very much. I think it's kind of boring and generic. But no one hardly ever talks to me because they're all old men and I'm...not....so I guess maybe it's better than I think?25 min...I am iffy about this one

25 min....I love how this came out. My favorite of the day.

I feel like my work is lacking the extra "umph" I don't know...I feel so lost

1 comment:

  1. I agree with "a lot of people," the one in green is awesome!

    ReplyDelete