Monday, October 18, 2010

Photoshop skills fail


HA! Told you I would do something for fun.

Ok, story time.
So if you remember last May I got accepted into Ringling College of Art and Design for computer animation, but the main reason I turned it down was because a rep during my visit told me they do EVERYTHING on the computer, even figure drawing. I SUCK at tablets, photoshop, etc. So I opted for a more traditional program. But, after thinking about it, I'm probably going to need those skills in the future for my job anyways, because virtually everything is done on the computer these days in animation, even a lot of the 2d stuff.
So, I'm taking it upon myself to start doing some comics and such on photoshop (gimp, actually)

As you can see here, this is going to be a lot of work (my sketchbook designs in pencil for this were MUCH better, I'll post them later so you can see) It doesn't help that this pose is full of fail.

No comments:

Post a Comment