Thursday, June 25, 2009

Fabric Marker ftw?

So I was drawing today because I was bored, and I was just doing some hands, you know, whatever. And I was like "I'm sick of pencils and pens right now" but I had just packed all my crap up to go to my moms so I had to dig through my desk and all I found was a fabric marker. I fooled around with it a bit, and I did this hand:

I really liked it. So I did some more stuff.
This is a very crude self portrait

and some more self-stuff



The point is...I really liked what came out, despite the technical errors. This fabric marker totally just inspired me. And it didn't even bleed through the paper ^.^
Also, I watched a soccer practice/kung fu practice at the park the other day. I was sitting far away from both to avoid looking like a total creeper (I mean really...you can't just sit in the middle of a field and start drawing people right in front of you. It's kind of weird) so it was a little difficult, but I managed a few sketchbook pages.








Yay! The end.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the fist and the head. The thick marker makes them both look very powerful.

    ReplyDelete